Hostal Abel Victoriano
San Bernardo, 55 – 1 D
Tel: +34 91 532 1487
No Web Site
Book this hostel
This small, 11 room hostel was reopened in spring 2008 after receiving a major makeover. The rooms, bathrooms and limited common areas have been completely renovated, making the Hostal Abel Victoriano a clean, quaint and quiet place to stay. Changes and additions are still being made to the hostel, so although it is still a little bare, within a couple months time it should be fully equipped with Internet and other amenities. All of the rooms are doubles, have private bathrooms and cost 50 euros a night.
The Abel Victoriano is located in an old building one block from the Noviciado metro station and a five minute walk from Gran Via, Madrid’s most highly trafficked commercial street. However, the street on which the hostel is located, also has a wide variety of restaurants and shops, and lots of bars and nightlife can be found on its cross streets.
Book this hostel
Get a 50 Euro discount on the Canterbury English TEFL course by through localhost:8888/mapmagazine. Click here to get your discount.
Top 10 Reasons to choose Canterbury English:
* Guaranteed TEFL jobs in Madrid during the school year with Canterbury English.
* The Canterbury International TEFL Certificate Course is accredited by the College of Teachers in London, England to teach English abroad.
* The Canterbury TEFL Program has small, intimate, enjoyable classes taught by a caring and well-rounded team of trainers that costs less than the CELTA or Trinity, and carries the same international recognition for its certificate.
* Summer job opportunities in summer camps throughout Spain.
* 20 hours of paid practice to teach English abroad, which is the highest number of practice teaching hours offered in any TEFL program.
* 20 hours of Children Practice Teaching and 20 hours of Business Practice Teaching.
* Guaranteed Job References including classes on resume building & marketing oneself to other academies throughout Spain and around the world, as well as providing valuable contacts and prestigious references for future employment such as ESL teaching.
* Comfortable family atmosphere for working and living abroad, including membership in the Canterbury Club, which provides two monthly events, such as Terraza Night and The Annual Picnic and Football match.
* TEFL students can take a one month intensive Spanish course at a 30% discount.
* Canterbury provides free internet and photocopy services towards training teachers.
Fill out the form below. Canterbury English will respond and you will receive the 50 Euro discount!!!